We have already completed more than 20,000 solar engineering projects, and we have been receiving tons of inquiries nationwide. But it’s not just about the numbers, behind the figure are clients delighted with our service.
Our in-house electrical engineers are duly licensed in engineering and electrical design for any kind of solar installation. They can work using any energy storage systems (ESS) brands and inverters, whether or not you will include a battery in your preferred installation.
Aside from top-notch service, our engineers will provide NEC validation for the following:
- Approval, interconnection review, and sizing of OCPD
- Sizing of conduit, wires, equipment, and solar design stringing
- Approval and review of equipment
Our in-house PV designers will handle the drafts of your solar plans, ensuring that you will maximize your budget and space allotted for the installation. Here are some of the projects being handled by our solar electrical engineering and design department:
- Stamped plans for engineering furnished for submission and approval of permits
- Wet stamped requirements processed via 2nd-day air standard method of the UPS
- Other electrical calculations and engineering paper works required by utilities or AHJ